Anyswap Rebrands to Multichain, Raises $60M Led by Binance Labs
Posted On December 21, 2021
Binance Labs, the crypto exchange’s enterprise capital and incubation arm, led a $60 million seed spherical in Multichain, previously Anyswap.
- The cross-chain protocol counts over 300,000 customers, based on , based on a press launch shared with CoinDesk.
- Public data shows the protocol has roughly $4.8 billion in complete worth locked.
- Multichain will use the funds to increase its ecosystem and group, notably analysis on crypto algorithms, safety and consumer service.
- Binance Smart Chain (BSC) can be placing its weight behind the protocol. It will promote Multichain as a really helpful bridge for builders in the long run, the press launch stated.
- Sequoia China, IDG Capital, Three Arrows Capital, DeFiance Capital, Circle Ventures, Tron Foundation, Hypersphere Ventures, Primitive Ventures, Magic Ventures and HashKey additionally participated within the spherical.
- BSC gave Multichain and 5 different tasks a $350,000 grant every in October 2020, as a part of its accelerator program.
Read extra: Binance Smart Chain and Animoca Brands Set Up $200M Program for Blockchain Gaming