How Far We’ve Come (And How Much Stayed the Same)
Today’s present is from a time earlier than the trillion (and even billion) greenback market cap; Before Vitalik had ever spoken the phrase Ethereum; Before taproot, segwit, stock-to-flow and the institutional investing thesis. In the early days, Bitcoin was absolutely the state-of-the-art and the premise for a completely new and totally revolutionary type of know-how. This time you’ll get a peek at how we mentioned it at the beginning that will occur had occurred.
This episode is sponsored by Nexo.io.
Original present notes for episode 14 (6/7/2013): ‘In Search of Goldilocks’
- Listener mail: “Microtransaction powered social networks”
- Constance Choi, authorized council at Payward brings us on top of things on Washington, DC, FinCEN & Treasury
- The retroactive bitcoin paywall
- Counterintuitive: Smaller quantities equal bigger transactions?
- 1 Megabyte blocks, good or unhealthy?
- Who wants banks? Zach Harvey of the Lamassu bitcoin merchandising machine
- Full node shoppers vs. lite shoppers: Are federated servers the long run?